Remove this ad

#182 [url]

07/27/15 07:54 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
we are both autodidacts
but my exposure is greater
I'm sure your exposure is much greater than mine, because I don't consider myself an autodidact at all, if you're using the dictionary definition of a "self-taught person who didn't learns from teachers". My root knowledge about the nature of spiritual reality is based on past-life and pre-life memories which means it wasn't learned from any outside source at all. And much of the rest of my knowledge in this area I've learned through channeling, with my Spirit Guides playing the role of teachers.

Quote    Reply   

#184 [url]

07/28/15 10:39 AM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
that is the definition
of demonic possession

Only to people with certain very narrow Christian beliefs. Practically everyone else in the world takes a more open-minded view.

Quote    Reply   

#186 [url]

07/30/15 08:35 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
well I have certain
obligation that I
must honor but
calling me a Christian
is not so intelligent
most Christians call
me the anti christ
as in instead of Christ
Nah, I suspect most Christians think of you as "just another harmless lunatic who goes around saying he's God".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#187 [url]

07/31/15 07:16 AM

So does everybody else
I will prove you wrong
do you remember the
two circles example
I artificially attributed
colors to each circle
take off your adult brain
and turn on your child mind

Quote    Reply   

#188 [url]

07/31/15 05:27 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
So does everybody else
I will prove you wrong
do you remember the
two circles example
I artificially attributed
colors to each circle
take off your adult brain
and turn on your child mind
The only thing I remember about the two circles example is that it didn't mean anything to me. Nor does the idea of a "child mind" and an "adult mind" being different mean anything to me. The mind of every incarnated person changes constantly from birth till death, and putting labels on certain chronological parts of it seems arbitrary and pretentious.

Quote    Reply   

#189 [url]

07/31/15 08:05 PM

Little children are innocent because they don't have a good / evil outlook like adults do.
They are more open minded unless indoctrinated by adults and generally friendly and gentle.

Quote    Reply   

#192 [url]

08/01/15 04:52 AM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
The human Unit is a two
component symbiotic
pair.A which is the
spirit B which is
the flesh. B now
keeps A prisoner
I intend to release
the prisoner to rule
Nah, both A and B are already free, both rule, and you had nothing to do with the process except to describe it after the fact.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help