Remove this ad

#122 [url]

07/27/15 01:37 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
I do not care
or keep score
I just speak

This is because if you cared, you'd be disappointed, and if you kept score, you'd have to admit to yourself that you were losing.

Quote    Reply   

#124 [url]

07/27/15 02:07 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
Why do I feel the
same about you
I am still speaking

As an artist, I do care about the quality of my work and try to evaluate it constantly, which is one of the more important differences between the two of us.

The word "pig" is often applied figuratively to greedy children and abusive police, but as far as I know, never to any kind of artists or intellectuals. But the words "spirit" and "rebel" are frequently used to describe both.


Quote    Reply   

#126 [url]

07/27/15 09:50 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
then you do care
you try to lift yourself
but the spirit lifts me up
I believe that it's possible for people to lift themselves up, but that "spirit" as you define it - meaning as some kind of supernatural force - does not exist.

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

07/28/15 12:09 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
you would be dead
if it did not exist

I'm alive as long as I have an astral body containing a mind. Having a physical body is optional. But there's no evidence that the kind of supernatural "spirit" you're describing exists at all.

Quote    Reply   

#130 [url]

07/28/15 02:45 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
I am inside you
if you cast me out
you would drop dead
There's no way I can cast out something I don't believe is in me in the first place.



Quote    Reply   

#134 [url]

07/30/15 10:41 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
well by basking for proof
which you have a natural
propensity to do persistently

Yes, of course I ask for proof. Any other response would be foolish.

Quote    Reply   

#135 [url]

07/30/15 11:27 PM

I told you some things are outside
the realm of the empirical proof sphere
the shit you spew for example about
past life memories yet I don't ask you
to prove, just speak and then Stfu

Quote    Reply   

#136 [url]

07/31/15 07:49 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
I told you some things are outside
the realm of the empirical proof sphere
the shit you spew for example about
past life memories yet I don't ask you
to prove, just speak and then Stfu

There is proof for past life memories all around you: it's just a matter of asking other people about them and paying careful attention to what you say. But there is no evidence that you or any other human being have supernatural powers.


Quote    Reply   

#138 [url]

08/01/15 04:40 AM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
That power is inside you
when you prove it you
will forever thank me for
pointing you in the right
direction when everybody
else wanted you to get lost

I can look in the direction you're pointing in and see nothing, and I can look in other directions and see everything, but so far you haven't been willing to do the same.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help