07/26/15 10:44 AM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
Piss poor I am but
followers I do not
seek just separation
of true believers and
false ones which are
unbelievers like you
It would be very easy to make a believer of me. Just send an angel into this room to hand me a written message declaring you to be God...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

07/27/15 01:28 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
There is no conversion
just people coming to
the conclusion that you
actually were a believer

It's true that I never converted to belief in any of your silly claims, but I've never seen evidence that anyone ever came to the conclusion that I ever did.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

07/27/15 02:13 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
I am not interested
in your conclusions
it is none of my business

If you had a true belief in what you were doing, you would indeed consider it your business.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

07/29/15 02:36 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
I has to have the authority of God
and the approval of the spirit
I believe that both "God" and "the spirit" as you describe them in your postings here figments of your own imaginations, and you live in the same reality I live in, on both the Earth Plane and in the disembodied state between lives. I also believe that you have had fragmentary access to your past-life and pre-life memories at a number of times during your present reincarnation, and I keep trying to expose you to information that will help you unlock more, even though you aren't consciously aware of what's happening.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

07/30/15 10:22 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
I have a destiny 
that all the signs
 in my life confirm 
But when you reach the destination, it may not be what you're predicting from your present interpretation of the signs,

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

07/31/15 06:34 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
I have reached my destination
and the only thing I hope for is
that you want to join me in the
same place my bet is jealousy

You and I are in the same place when we swap messages on these boards, but the rest of our lives are on-going journeys, and we can only guess about the destinations we're headed for.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

07/31/15 07:04 PM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
you are happy with your lot
I have places to see and things to do
6000 posts and then I move on to greener pastures

I'm interested in seeing what these "greener pastures" are and if I can learn anything useful there. 

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

08/01/15 03:49 AM

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
it is the construction of the temple
which brings the ends times
sort of like when I stand in
my body and declare I am God
Are you willing to let me watch the part of this process that unfolds on the Internet using my present cyber identity and communicating what I learn to my present readership?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help